Dear LLSC Member.
There has been little change to the COVID-19 regulations issued by the Scottish Government recently, however we are very pleased to see that aspirational dates have been pulished for the whole of Scotland to drop to Level 0, and following that a removal of all significant restrictions.
Please take the time to review the below information and familiarise yourself prior to visiting the club. If your have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting a committee member. Please pay particular attention to the change in requirements around the club main access gate.
The Government is asking us to stay safe and protect others.
- The Scottish Government is asking us to continue to comply with a number of measures to protect us from the virus, please follow these recommendations.
- The carpark and slipway are open. The club house is to remain closed; the toilets and first aid room can be used (please do not use the changing rooms or shower), please wipe down surfaces and handles before and after use. The upstairs lockers have limited access for collection of sailing equipment, no changing is permitted. Contract cleaners are currently visiting once a week.
- The club has set up soap at the toilet and hand sanitiser stations and disinfectant wipes around the site, we would recommend anyone going to the club to have their own hand sanitiser.
- Please treat contact points e.g., gate, padlocks, door handles, lawn mower handles, etc as contaminated and take personal action to reduce potential for contamination.
- Please keep the gate closed but unlocked during the day when the site is busy. The gate should always be locked at night (between 6pm and 9am) or by the last person leaving site.
- RIBs, club sailing boats, dumper, tractor and crane can be used by authorised members only.
- Please sign out the equipment for the day on the new whiteboard in the canoe shed. Please clean contact points before and after use, guidance attached.
- No safety boat cover will be provided at this phase.
- Overnight stays can take place if you are self-contained, showers will be closed.
- Visitors are not permitted at the club, a very limited number of guests will be permitted, they must be strictly under the control of the host member at all times. They need to complete the track & trace forms at the club entrance.
Stay safe, protect others, save lives, minimise the potential spread of the virus.